Sunday, October 02, 2005

X51v: SD Card disappearing

X51v: SD Card disappearing

I have been checking this bug for around a week to be sure that the problem exist (something that was clear to me from the beginning) and that I have the right solution.

After long periods of inactivity my SD was not listed in any browser when I turned ON the X51v. The problem seems to be in the PNP Unload Delay having a value too small for this machine. I changed to 4096 and I have been using the device for more than 72 hours without having seen my SD disappearing again.

How to change the PNP Unload Delay can be found here.

This hack is included too in Tweaks2K2 for those that do not want to change the registry manually.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger ctitanic said...

Spam are deleted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home