Saturday, September 24, 2005

X51v Software Compatibility List

X51v Software Compatibility List

I have tested the programs in this list personally. The list has 3 sections: Working, No Working and No Fully Working. When a program is included under No Working that means that I have found problems that did not let me use totally or partially that program making it no usable. When a program is listed in No Fully Working that means that some features of the program are not working but the program still usable. These are my favorite programs, this is not and wont be a list of all programs that works in the X51v. Highly Recommended programs are shown marked with a *  (Note: some links are affiliated and you are helping to support this page when you use them)(If you are an author of one of the No Working program and you believe that it’s a mistake, please contact me at ctitanic at tweaks2k2.com)

Working



No Working



No Fully Working

5 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ariel Rocholl said...

Adobe reader is not working for me. It hangs before opening all the time.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger ctitanic said...

try opening other files. I'm not a pdf fan but so far I don't have any problem with adobe.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger DeveloperZero said...

Spb Weather doesn't work either.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger ctitanic said...

Cesar, I have not tested those two programs.

Zero, thanks for the info. All Weather Today plugins look cool but they are what I have called "little vampires". They increase the size of your registry a big time and slow down your system a lot. I use the minimum of today addins possible.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger ctitanic said...

have you contacted the developer?
he is a nice person and his tech support is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home